Our Peach and Apricot Green loose leaf tea is a delicious and aromatic blend of our gunpowder green tea with peach and apricot flavors. Makes a great hot cup of tea or iced tea in the hot Arizona summer.
Our gunpowder loose leaf tea is hand-rolled into pellets and half the amount is needed. We recommend using half a teaspoon per 6-8 oz of water.
Gunpowder green tea leaves are hand-rolled into pellets resembling gunpowder, hence its name. Gunpowder loose leaf tea has a lightly smoky and bold flavor. Gunpowder hand-rolled leaves are compressed and stay fresh longer than most other green teas. This tea is higher in caffeine content than most other green teas.
Benefits of Green Tea
- Increases focus and mental awareness
- High in anti-oxidants, Anti-aging properties
- Increases exercise Endurance
- Increases metabolism helping with weight loss
- Lowers cholesterol
- Calorie-free, fat-free, gluten-free
- Boosts immune system
- Associated with prevention of cancer
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Peach and Apricot Green Tea
Water Temperature: 175°F - 185°F
Steep Time: 2-3 minutes
Serving Size: 1 Tsp/8 oz
35-40 mg of Caffeine per 8 oz serving